Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Soundtrack

"I'm shipping up to Boston" - Dropkick Murpheys
This song isn't as much as a "soundtrack" that completely describes my life, but I love to listen to it to get pumped for anything, a test, soccer game, etc.



"Time To pretend" -MGMT
I really like the general sound and beat to this song. It always gets me in a very chill mood and cools me down from whatever I'm doing. I also like overall message of this song, and the music video is completely ridiculous.



"Don't Stop Believing" - Journey
I've probably heard this song way too many times for me to enjoy it anymore, however I do think it does fit for a "soundtrack to my life". The message is in the title in that you should never give up, or don't stop believing. I like to think that if you never give up on a dream, then there is still the possibility of completing it and that is what I like about this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment