Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Book

I choose the book "Information and communication technologies in rural society. I picked this book because I thought it would be a good example of how technology has helped rural societies and advanced over the years. I found the book at Steenbock on the first floor. It was fairly easy to find once I found the right book shelf I was looking for. Some of the other books around my book were "Changing Classes" and "Global perspectives on Rural Childhood and Youth". Most of the books around my book had the general topic of rural society and class structure. This may not have been section to look for books about technology and communication, but my book still applied.
Call Number: HT443 E85 I54 2007


Rusten, Grete, and Sarah Skerratt. Information and Communication technologies in rural Society. New York : Routledge, 2007. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment